There’s nothing wrong with getting your significant other a Valentine’s card with hearts. But, not everyone is lucky enough to have a Valentine. If you do have one, then be thankful and remind them of how much you love them every day. If you don’t have one, then don’t worry. We have some funny Valentine cards for both sides to laugh at. Instead of those pop-up cards with roses and hearts, this is what you should be showing your partner. Without further ado, here are some funny Valentine’s Day cards featuring tyrannical leaders such as Kim Jong-Un and Fidel Castro. These historical figures and the humorous quotes are sure to make your day.
1. He really does know how to push them buttons.
2. Just Putin on my glasses.
3. Worth the shot!
4. Time to stop Stalin and be someone’s Valentine
5. This one will make you fall in love at first sight.
6. Instead, embark on a new adventure.
7. So romantic!
8. He’s serious.
9. He doesn’t want you to be lonely.
10. He Kant imagine a life without you.
Time to spread some love!